“I’m very happy to be working with BPCouncil and sharing my knowledge with professionals who are working to advance brand protection. I look forward to more opportunities to help the BPCouncil Community enhance best practices.”
– David Walter, Media Expert, First Take Productions
Thank you for your interest in submitting an article to the BPCouncil website.
The BPCouncil is glad to accept contributions and suggestions. However, final approval of content is at the sole discretion of our editorial staff. Articles submitted to the BPCouncil should focus on a timely issue relating to brand protection, intellectual property, counterfeit activity, anti-counterfeit measures and technologies, laws and regulations governing such issues and relevant events affecting the industry.
The content and style of submitted work should be of interest and useful to our members, which range from corporate executives, legal professionals, government leaders, enforcement agents, and consultants. Content should not be vendor-, service- or product-specific. Please review the information below to learn more about our online writer guidelines.
1. The article must be submitted in its entirety, including an author biography and a bibliography when relevant. Articles should be submitted via e-mail in Microsoft Word format, while photographs and graphics should be sent in high-resolution jpegs.
2. Abstracts of articles can be submitted to determine if the content is appropriate for publishing. Note: No editorial decisions will be made based solely upon an abstract.
3. Content must be the author’s original work and cite proper credit to all the authors and or external material cited in the article. For instance, the cited material’s author, source, publishing date and the like must be noted.
4. Supporting graphics and photos may be included. Occasionally, this is not possible and, while in some instances we may have to recreate graphic images, every attempt will be made to stay true to the original image.
5. The maximum suggested the length of an article is 1000 words.
6. Articles for inclusion in themed editions should be submitted 2 months prior to publication date. Please refer to the editorial calendar.
We would be happy to answer any questions or respond to any comments that you might have. Please do not hesitate to contact our editorial staff